When: Friday, September 22, 2023 at 12:00-1:30
Topic: FOCUS Greater Syracuse, Inc., in partnership with The Gifford Foundation, is excited to host a free, HYBRID forum on Youth Violence: A Crisis that Impacts Everyone. The forum will provide information on Youth Violence in the City of Syracuse and its impact on everyone. It will focus on solutions, what is currently being done, and what needs to be done. Panelists will challenge participants on what more we can do as a community to help address violence among our youth and young adults.
Location: Hybrid Options Listed Below
- Moderator: Sheena Solomon, Executive Director, The Gifford Foundation
- Rasheada Caldwell, Syr. Common Councilor. Youth & Community Partnerships, Allyn Foundation
- Lateef Johnson-Kinsey, Pastor, Well of Hope Church. Director, Mayor’s Office to Reduce Gun Violence
- Damian Pratt, Director, Juvenile Justice & Detention Services, Onon. Co. Dept. Children/Family Services
- Azariah “A-Z” Yemma, Owner & President of Yemma Estates, LLC.
Live, ZOOM Option – Virtual Only
Can’t join us for lunch? No worries! We’ll be hosting a ZOOM link so everyone can join.
Use the link below for ZOOM ONLY. Remember to submit your questions when you register.
If you cannot find the Zoom link, please check your Spam Folder
In-Person Option – Register by Monday, September 18, 2023
Join us for lunch. The Gifford Foundation is generously providing box lunches for those who attend in-person and who register by 9/18/23. Please arrive at 11:30 AM to allow time to collect lunch.
Use the link below to register for In-Person & Lunch. (Submit your questions when you register.)
Deadline: Monday, September 18, 2023