FOCUS Greater Syracuse, Inc. partnered with the CNY Community Foundation to conduct an enhanced version of the Community Foundation’s Life Needs Assessment survey.
What is the survey?
- The Life Needs Assessment survey poses questions regarding the personal needs of our community members. FOUCS has added questions to help us understand the perceptions of community needs and awareness of how organizations and individuals can get involved in addressing those needs.
Why is it helpful?
- Your survey responses help FOCUS learn about important issues and decide on topics for future FOCUS Forums and events. This is part of our Mission to promote education and community involvement.
How does the survey work?
- The online survey was released in April 2022 and will remain open to the public indefinitely.
- The survey will take about five minutes to complete.
- Rest assured, your information will be kept confidential by FOCUS & the CNY Community Foundation.